Sour Watermelon Jello Wedges
- 10 Limes (Bigger the Better)
- 1 Box of Red Jello (or have fun with any colour)
- 1 Cup of Boiling Water
- Sugar High Watermelon Wedges 🍉
- Optional (19+) 1 Cup of cold Vodka (Flavoured works too)
Okay, now it's time to release your inner "Fruit Ninja" skills!!!
Just kidding... leave it to the pros.
- Carefully halve the limes from end to end using a pairing knife.
- Use the pairing knife to separate the pulp from the rind and scoop the pulp out with a spoon OR use a juicer and remove it. (*Keep the juice and use it for cooking or making other drinks)
- Rinse the rinds and remove any remaining pulp with a spoon, then set the halves on a baking tray.
- Empty Jello powder into a pot and add 1 cup of boiling water. Stir for 2 minutes until the powder has fully disolved.
- Optional Step: Stir in 1 Cup of Cold Vodka
- Pour mixture into lime halves until almost full and place a few candy pieces in each lime halve.
- Chill for at least 2 hours and serve.
- Optional: Using a SHARP knife, carefully cut the halves into smaller wedges.
Line up and serve these at your next BBQ, Birthday, or other Celebration!